Sensatus has an extensive range of third party services integrated, which enables the automation of key tasks and a resulting reduction in operational expenditure.
The integrations include leading data providers Reuters and SIX Telekurs; Liquidity providers Currenex, Gain, Interactive Brokers, Linear Investments and FFastFill; KYC providers GB Group and Call Credit; London Stock Exchange UnaVista for EMIR and MiFIR regulatory reporting.
Integrated payment gateways, include AIB, Barclays, and Stripe, with MailChimp, Mandrill and Clickatell for client communications.
From the experience gained of working with these various services, we can quickly and cost effectively integrate new providers.
The back office services include:
Price Feed Integration
As a result of providing charting solutions to many brokers, Sensatus has extensive experience integrating price data feeds and handling high volumes of tick data from multiple feed sources. The Data Feed functionality includes the ability to:
- Blend Data Feeds from multiple sources
- Failover from primary to backup price feeds from alternative Data Feed or Liquidity Providers
- Backfill historical data and normalise for use with charting packages
- Data Normalisation into minutes, hours and days, which in turn enables other data sets to be rapidly generated
- Tick Shaping to consolidate high frequency tick updates where no change in price
- Tick Filtering to automatically drop fat finger trade prices
- Admin Data Cleansing Tools to manually correct erroneous ticks or process splits and consolidations if not automatically handled
In addition admins can manage groups of markets by setting up exchanges with related open, close and holiday times
Liquidity Order Routing
The Sensatus ‘Octopus’ Order Routing product is used to dynamically route orders to Liquidity Providers via FIX
Liquidity providers that have been integrated include Currenex, Gain,
Interactive Brokers, Linear Investments and FFastFill
Additional liquidity providers can be quickly integrated if they offer a standard FIX API
Client orders can be flexibly routed to different liquidity providers as needed
Integrated with the London Stock Exchange UnaVista regulatory reporting platform
Automated EMIR reporting for derivative products
Automated MiFIR reporting for products that are listed or if the underlying is listed
Integrated with AIB, Barclays, and Stripe to enable the automatic processing of client payments and return of funds
Server-Server integration to process unattended payments
Support for 3D secure payments that require client authorisation to reduce charge backs
Sensatus is integrated with Data Feed Providers Reuters and SIX Telekurs. They provide price, dividends, regulatory and corporate action data. This is then used to provide client services and help reduce operational expenditure by enabling the automation of every day tasks. Key features include.
- Automated Corporate Actions Manager to enable admins to view upcoming corporate actions, schedule their execution, adjust client positions and orders
- Automated Dividends Manager to enable the automated processing of dividends and track payments
- Extraction of regulatory reporting data such as ISINs
- Extraction of exchange market data such as exchange details to automatically determine commission and stamp duty where applicable
Integrated with MailChimp to automatically add and remove clients to mailing lists for marketing and news
Integrated with Mandrill for direct client communications and activity tracking
Integrated with Clickatell for text message delivery
To lower the cost of client onboarding, Sensatus is integrated with KYC data providers GB Group and Call Credit to verify client application data
Clients are automatically approved if the scoring criteria is met and failing that customers will be asked to provide the required additional documentation based on their country of residence